Greeting From the North Pole

Dear Friends,
Santa Claus here and yes, I am venturing out into the world of technology via email addresses and a web blog. This will be my daily on line diary archiving my daily adventures here at the toyshop and around the world. Like many of you, some days I may have more to say than other days, but you can always count that what I post will come from the heart and will be filled with love. After all, in my world, everyday is Christmas Day! Bless You all!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Let Freedom Ring

Happy Birthday, America!  Always remember the beauty in your freedoms and the choices you are given, but never forget your obligation as a child of the world to look out and care for others.  God does not have favourites. We are all his children and he loves us the same. So Happy Independence Day, America and Canada too.  This weekend we celebrate YOU!

Yours Forever,
Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment