Greeting From the North Pole

Dear Friends,
Santa Claus here and yes, I am venturing out into the world of technology via email addresses and a web blog. This will be my daily on line diary archiving my daily adventures here at the toyshop and around the world. Like many of you, some days I may have more to say than other days, but you can always count that what I post will come from the heart and will be filled with love. After all, in my world, everyday is Christmas Day! Bless You all!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Passover, Happy Spring, HAPPY EASTER!

Dear Friends,
As Spring has finally sprung and the flowers I am sure are blooming in your Neighborhood, I want to wish you all a most Blessed Easter. May we never forget the one who gave the ultimate sacrifice for us and who rose from the dead to open the gates of Heaven to all of us.
Remember, the Easter Bunny Loves you with all his heart.  Be sure to leave him out some carrots.  Happy Passover, Happy Spring and Happy Easter.
Continue to be Good Boys and Girls. I am always watching you.

Your Friend Forever,
Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment